Thursday, September 13, 2007

サンマルクカフェ!ST MARC CAFE ☆

If you ever seen the logo for サンマルクカフェ (St. Marc Cafe) in the morning, STOP. And go in for breakfast!

My hotel roomie Chelsy and I both missed the breakfast buffet at the Sunroute Hotel. Ugggh, even though I woke up early, I am way too slow getting ready in the morning! >:O But Chelsy was super awesome and grabbed me something yummy on the way to orientation at Waseda. What a sweetie~ ♥

They call it the びっくりタマゴ (bikkuri tamago), and it's ham and egg baked together in a flaky croissant-like pastry--so good! I hear that I'm supposed to lose weight in Japan, but if I keep eating these things I don't think I will. XD It's weird, because I dislike breakfast and usually can't stand ham, but for some reason this was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten, kyaaa.

No comments: